AVEEK'S SHORT BIO


"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore"
Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
(Toto, tengo la sensaciĆ³n de que ya no estamos en Kansas)
Dorothy,  en "El Mago de Oz"

I am an Indian-American from Kansas. I went to the University from Kansas where I studied Fine Arts: specifically Painting. Both of my parents inmigrated from India to the United States. I was born in Columbia, Missouri in 1993, but from 1996 I have live the majority of my life in the suburbs of Kansas City, Kansas.
On the day of graduation from University, my advisor told me about the "Auxiliares de conversaciĆ³n Program" in Spain. I have always love to teach children an travel,so I thought it would be a great adventure.
In my free time I like to draw and paint, take long walks and train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Aveek repartiendo chucherĆ­as para celebrar Halloween

Soy un indio-americano de Kansas. Fui a la Universidad de Kansas donde estudiƩ Bellas Artes, en la especialidad de Pintura. Mis padres emigraron ambos de La India a los Estados Unidos. Yo nacƭ en Columbia, Missouri en 1993, pero desde 1996 he vivido la mayor parte de mi vida en los alrededores de Kansas City, Kansas.
El dĆ­a de mi graduaciĆ³n mi asesor me hablĆ³ del programa de "Auxiliares de ConversaciĆ³n" en EspaƱa. Siempre me ha encantado enseƱar a los niƱos y viajar, asĆ­ que pensĆ© que serĆ­a una gran aventura.
En mi tiempo libre me gusta dibujar y pintar, y entrenar Jiu Jitsu brasileƱo.
AVEEK DHAR

No hay comentarios: